17 September 2013

Because I find temples boring

One of the highlights of our trip to Bangkok was getting immersed in local art. Being a designer in the past, modern art is something I could easily relate to. It's nice to see that here, anybody with an open mind could just walk inside the Bangkok Art and Culture Centre and just consume these curated inspirations. 

This is something I hope I would witness in my own country in the near future.

Street performer


Bikes for sale


Interesting shops




I think I'd need a whole day next time I'm here





AnyPrice was one interesting fellow

She drew portraits of people and you pay her any amount you want, hence, the pseudonym








My portrait slowly comes to life

I wanted to keep her cam and that Coke can

The BEST thing I brought home from Bangkok



Tourist shot

1 comment:

ShareThis